A traditional stainless steel paella pan, made of high quality material, which enables even and efficient heat distribution. This lightweight and durable structure keep the flavors natural and tasty. It is also perfect for making steered steaks, risotto, fried eggs, pancakes, omelets, etc.
Paella pans are constructed from a variety of materials. How do you choose the right one? Carbon steel paella pans are traditionally used across Valencia, the heart of paella country. They are affordable, lightweight, and conduct heat very efficiently. Carbon steel does require some seasoning and maintenance between uses.
Stainless steel paella pans are heavy-duty and do not require any special upkeep. They are more expensive than carbon steel pans but they are very durable and should last you a lifetime.
Paella Pan Size Guide:
1 Serving: 20 cm / 7.9 inch pan
1-2 Servings: 22 cm / 8.7 inch pan
2-3 Servings: 24 cm / 9.4 inch pan
4 Servings: 28 cm / 11 inch pan
- Color: Silver / Red handles
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Made of premium material, durable construction for long lasting use.
- Pan depth: About 4 cm / 1.6 inches
- Nonstick surface for easy-release, even and quick heat conduction.
- General Use for Gas and Induction Cooker
- Oven & Grill Safe
1 x Paella pan