A Traditional Japanese knife with a long and thin blade, which was originally used for cutting thin slices of raw fish - yes, sushi! Nowadays it can also be used for cutting large pieces of meat (especially for steaks) due to its long, thin blade. Typical Yanagiba knives are between 9-14 inch long and, according to some chefs, can be used for different kitchen tasks which require precision.
- Using Japanese“V-shaped” edged way, 18-25 degree angle, blade is more sharp.
- Circular Grinding makes knife blade effectively separate foods from sticking to knife surface.
- Vacuum Heat Treatment and -80 Degree Cryogenic Treatment not only promote knife blade hardness from 1-2 degree but improve knives’ toughness and rust resistance greatly.
- Japanese Grinding wheel makes our knife edge more delicate, and the "Drop pouring Water Edging" way makes service life of knife extend 2-3 times longer than traditional edged knife.
- Whetstone grind edge, Service life is more longer.
- All knives use computer numerical control Water mill Machine to process, so knife is more efficient, faster during using process.
- 180# Sand Blast treatment makes knife surface more clear and shinning.
- Special designed for left-hand operation.
- Special handcrafted Ergonomic design, streamline knife and tapered bolster provide a perfect balance.
- Imported Brazil premium Rosewood handle, mild and gentle hand feeling. High corrosion resistance. Non-slip grip.
Knife Related key words: Knives, Japan Knife set, knife sharpener, knife block, knife bag, kit Cutlery, Metal knives,non-stick cutter, Razon sharp , comfort handle
fillet butcher hammered Yanagi Master fish, Japon Sushi Knife,scabbard
Sujihiki,Kiritsuke Tanto,Kiritsuke,Hakata, Gyuto,bonning,trimming