7 in Stainless Steel Flexible Curved Serrated EZ Line Cutter Fishing Filleting Fish Knife
Razor Sharp Stainless Blades
- Stainless steel with grips and sheath
- Solid 420 stainless steel blade for strength
- EZ-line cutter cuts line while knife is in sheath for added convenience
- Serrated teeth on back side of blade for removing fish scales or sawing through tough stuff
- Solid molded grips for durability
- Ported locking sheath for safety
- Blade Length 7"
- Total Length 12"
– All new 430 Stainless-Steel blades with these knives will maintain their edge longer in both fresh and saltwater applications and make the job of cutting baits, filleting fish of all sizes, steaking large game fish and trim or remove meat and fish from the bone easier than ever before.
The Right Knife For The Job - The 7” stainless curved blades have the perfect flexibility so the knife will follow natural contours for perfect fillets, is also an awesome ideal for thinner or more delicate cuts of meat such as fish or chicken. All These professional level knives will provide years of service and will quickly become your favorite tool for filleting fish, boning meet and processing any food.
This 7 inch fillet knife features a better 420 stainless steel blade, a durable solid molded handle and a locking ported sheath for safety. The reverse side of the blade is complete with EZ-line cutter for convenience and a serrated edge for removing scales or sawing through tough bone.
Non-Slip Super Polymer Grip - We use the most comfortable and slip-resistant, super polymer grips for your safety and comfort. These handles feel great in your hand and ensure that you always have a solid grip on your knife. These handles also clean up easily and stay looking good longer.
Includes Protective Knife Sheath – Each knife includes a light-weight and durable sheath to protect the blade and keep you safe in between jobs. The unique design of the sheath will lock the handle in for safety but removes easily when needed. The open slots in the sheath are design to allow water to drain easily so that your knives stay dry and sharp.