Oklahoma Joe 879 sq in Offset Barbecue Pit and Smoker with Wheels
Crafted from high-temperature steel and modeled after smokers from the Texas oil fields, the Oklahoma Joe Highland 879 Sq In Smoker cooks just the way you want it to.
Its heavy-gauge construction ensures that you can prepare your favorite meats safely. The Oklahoma Joe highland smoker has a convenient fire access door, so you can quickly and easily add wood as needed. It has multiple dampers, which gives you total control over your pit. The Oklahoma Joe smoker features Cool Touch handles, so you can open the lid anytime.
It has a lid-mounted temperature gauge, making it simple for you to track how hot the meat is. This smoker is designed with a convenient storage rack to hold your accessories easily. It has a large cooking space.
Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Smoker:
- Primary cooking area: 619 sq in
- Convenient access door on the firebox makes stoking or adding wood easy
- Multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- Quick and easy clean-up with convenient ash door
- Oklahoma Joe highland smoker has a storage rack
- Large 10" steel wheels for mobility
- Get a firm grip with Cool Touch handles
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
- US Fast Shipping : Delivery Within 10 Days
- MPN: 14201884