With plenty of grill space to cook for all your family and friends, the Expert Grill Heavy Duty 24" Charcoal Grill will be the star at your next backyard barbecue or gathering. This cart-style grill has a 372 sq. in. main cooking surface that’s large enough to grill 20 burgers at once plus a 201 sq. in. warming rack.
This grill is equipped with heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates that retain heat exceptionally well and produce restaurant-quality sear marks on steaks, burgers, chicken, and more. Other features include a charcoal access door, an adjustable charcoal pan, and built-in, easy-to-read lid thermometer.
The fold able side shelf offers space for platters, marinades, and more, and the shelf has three hooks to keep grill tools and utensils within easy reach. Wheels on the right legs offer easy maneuverability around a porch, patio, or deck.
The Expert Grill Heavy Duty 24" Charcoal Grill is available in black with a durable, powder-coated finish.
- Charcoal grill with black powder coated finish
- 372 sq. in. heavy-duty cast iron cooking surface with space for up to 20 burgers
- Chrome warming rack measures 201 sq. in.
- Hinged, high-temperature lid with vent and large door handle for easy opening
- Adjust charcoal pan height with crank to customize cooking temperatures
- Two wheel cart design for portability
- Built-in thermometer on top of lid lets you see temperature at a glance
- Foldable side shelf with three hanging hooks for utensil storage
- Includes open bottom shelf for extra storage
- Built-in bottle opener so you can enjoy beverages while you grill
- Slide-out ash pan for quicker cleanup
- 2 year limited warranty
- Assembled product dimensions 44.88" L x 26.38" W x 42.32" H
- Assembled product weighs 70 lb.
- Model number XG1910200103