The Ai-deba has a very similar blade profile to the Hon-deba, but has a somewhat narrower blade and is thinner and lighter in weight. The relatively thin blade means that the Ai-deba is far better at slicing fish than the Hon-deba. It is ideal for dressing and filleting medium-sized fish with soft bones, such as mackerel.
- Using Japanese“V-shaped” edged way, blade is more sharp.
- Circular Grinding makes knife blade effectively separate foods from sticking to knife surface.
- Vacuum Heat Treatment and -80 Degree Cryogenic Treatment not only promote knife blade hardness from 1-2 degree but improve knives’ toughness and rust resistance greatly.
- Japanese Grinding wheel makes our knife edge more delicate, and the "Drop pouring Water Edging" way makes service life of knife extend 2-3 times longer than traditional edged knife.
- All knives use computer numerical control Water mill Machine to process, so knife is more efficient, faster during using process.
- 180# Sand Blast treatment makes knife surface more clear and shinning.
Model Number: LUCKY15
Certification: CE / EU,FDA,LFGB,SGS
Knife Type: Salmon Knives
Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Material: Germany 1.4116 Stainless Steel(X50CrMoV15)
Handle Material: Imported Brazil Premium Rosewood
Knife Type : professional fillet Knife,Japanese,Western Style Kitchen tool,bonning
Knife character : Durable,Sharpness, Superb Edge Retention, Stain & Corrosion Resistant
Knife Related key words1: Knives, Japan Knife set, sharpener, block, bag, kit,
Knife Related key words2: Fish bone ,Saya hammered Fillet Butcher, Master fish knife scarbbard
Knife Related key words3: Cutlery, Metal knives,non-stick cutter, Razon sharp , comfort handle
Knife Related key words4: Sujihiki,Kiritsuke Tanto,Kiritsuke,Hakata,santoku,Gyuto,Bonning knife