Traditional Japanese knife with a long and thin blade, which was originally used for cutting thin slices of raw fish - yes, sushi!
Yanagiba - left hand blade,11.8 inch (300mm) knife
Edging Way - Using Japanese“V-shaped” edged way, 18-25 degree angle, blade is more sharp.
- Water Mill Way - Circular Grinding makes knife blade effectively separate foods from sticking to knife surface.
- Vacuum Heat Treatment and -80 Degree Cryogenic Treatment not only promote knife blade hardness from 1-2 degree but improve knives’ toughness and rust resistance greatly.
- Japanese Grinding wheel makes our knife edge more delicate, and the "Drop pouring Water Edging" way makes service life of knife extend 2-3 times longer than traditional edged knife.
- Whetstone grind edge, Service life is more longer.
- All knives use computer numerical control Water mill Machine to process, so knife is more efficient, faster during using process.
- 180# Sand Blast treatment makes knife surface more clear and shinning.
Special designed for left-hand operation.
- Special handcrafted Ergonomic design, streamline knife and tapered bolster provide a perfect balance.
Wenge handle, natural chicken swing wood pattern, insect prevention. Non-slip grip
Blade Material: Imported Germany 1.4116 Stainless steel from Germany ThyssenKrupp Group, up to high standard of Germany Din17400.
Blade Length: 300MM (Single-bevel left edge)
Handle Material: Wenge handle
Hardness Rockwell C scale: 56-58 HRC
Cutting force: (6.0-8.0N).
Certification: CE / EU,FDA,LFGB
Knife Type: Filleting Knives
Model Number: LUCKY11.3GW
Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Material: Imported Germany 1.4116 Stainless Steel(X50CrMoV15)
Handle Material: : Natural Wenge wood
Knife Type: Sharp Utility Deba Knife,Japanese knife Western Style Kitchen tool
Knife character: Durable,Sharpness, Superb Edge Retention, Stain & Corrosion Resistant
Knife Related key words1: Cutlery, Metal knives, non-stick cutter, Razor sharp , comfort handle
Knife Related key words2: fillet butcher hammered Yanagi Master fish, Japan Sushi Knife, scabbard
Knife Related key words3: Knives, Japan Knife set, knife sharpener, knife block, knife bag, kit
Knife Related key words4: Sujihiki, Kiritsuke Tanto, Kiritsuke Hakata, Gyuto, Boning knife, saya