ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Every curve and angle of the handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and ambidextrous hold. The shape of the blade also brings you a minimal slicing resistance. This utility knife is essential for peeling, slicing and trimming, and most importantly, excitement back to cooking.
PEAK PERFORMANCE: Experienced knife smiths hand sharpen the phenomenally sharp edge with a traditional method. Full-tang structure with double rivets built-in balance each knife and ensure solid durability and superior resilience.
SLEEK AND SIMPLE LOOK: The blade is hand polished to a satin finish revealing a stunning look. Luxury imported color wooden handles highlights the harmony appearance to the whole piece.
- High Density and High Hardness
- Sharp Blade for Durable and Practical
- Super Anti-rust and Ammer Stria Forging Process
- International Standard Sharpness for Cutting Force
- Distinctive Concave Point Pattern, Non-slip handle, Safe and light
- "/127 mm"/241 mm 5
- German 1.4116 Steel
- Rivet Handle (No Distort, No Shrink and Not Faded)
- Boasts a Staggering Rockwell Hardness ±HRC
1 × 5" inch Utility Knife
1 × Premium Gift Box