The Deba knife is an excellent all-around chef's knife- it excels at precision slicing of fish, meats and poultry. The curved edge promotes a rocking motion that works well for chopping fruits, vegetables and meats too, making this an exceptionally versatile knife in the kitchen.
- Blade Material: Multilayer German Steel
- Handle Material: Exquisite G10+S/S with Mosic Rivet, Polished Processing.(No Distort, No Shrink and Not Faded)
- Strong Hardness: Boasts a Staggering Rockwell Hardness HRC 58±
- Sharpness: Level of Cutting Force with 6.0-8.0N International Standard
- Craft: Ammer Stria Forged Processing
- Razor sharp, high-carbon, no-stain German steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration the blade is much thicker and extremely sturdy.
- Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone finish.
- Exquisite G10+S/S with Mosaic Rivet, Polished Processing.
- Ergonomic handle with comfortable grip, good handle feeling, high control and maneuverability, reducing the fatigue in the cooking process.
1× 8.25" Deba Knife
1× Premium Gift Box
Brand Name: Sunnecko
Certification: CE / EU,SGS,CIQ
Knife Type: Filleting Knives
Material: Stainless Steel
Model Number: 00201739103
Product Name: 8.25" inch Deba Kitchen Knife
Blade Material: German 1.4116 Steel
Handle Material: G10+S/S+Exquisite Mosaic Rivet
Blade Thickness: 5.5mm
Blade Length: 8.25"/ 210mm
Knife Length: 14"/ 356mm
Strong Hardness: 56-58HRC