10.5 inch Sashimi Slicing Knife Japanese VG10 2-Layer Stainless Steel Blade Sharp Fish Fillet Knife Bubinga Wood Handle
- Blade Material: Japanese VG10 Cord, 2-Layer Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Exquisite Bubinga Wood with Polished Processing, use for a long time without distortion, shrinking or faded color.
- Product Parameters: Knife Weight-264g, Knife Length-16.5"/419mm, Blade Length-10.5"/267mm, Blade Thickness-4mm
- Strong Hardness: 56-58HRC
- Sharpness: Level of Cutting Force with 6.0-8.0N International Standard
- Craft: Ammer Stria Forged Processing
- Light Weight,
- Sharp and Durable
- Super Anti-rust
- High Quality Handle
- Hand-grinding the blade, durable.
- High quality Bubinga wood and double steel head handle.
- High quality and beautiful Gift box
- Can easily cut sashimi, sushi, raw fish, poultry and meat slices, etc.
- It's the best choice for slicing but not appropriate for chopping.
- Exceptionally sharp, hand sharpened blades.
1 x 10.5 inch Sashimi Knife
- 1 x Gift Box
- 1. Please keep it away from children.
- 2. Please don't catch the knife by hand if the knife drops.
- 3. Please clean and dry the knife after using, and place it to the dry place.
- 4. The blade is very sharp, please don't use you finger to test the sharpness.
- 5. Please don't use the knife to cut bone, frozen meat and other hard things.
- 6. Please don't put the knife in dishwasher.