18 inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan (46 cm) Serves 5 to 8 people, depending on how thin or thick your layer of rice is (thinner is preferable but gives fewer servings). This pan will fit over two closely spaced standard burners, or sometimes over one and a half burners. Enameled pans offer convenience and value, and they make delicious paella. Made of steel, they're coated with a black and white speckled enamel, so rusting will not be an issue. The enamel also makes them a bit easier to clean, even if you've managed to get a good layer of socarrat (caramelized rice on the bottom of the pan).
Bottom Diameter: 15.5, Top Diameter: 18", Diameter w/ handles: 22.5", Depth (outside): 1.75"
- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
- Requires no special maintenance. Easy to clean and will not rust.
- Safe for use on the stove top, in the oven, or on a grill.
- Ideal for serving 5 to 8 people.
- The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.