Professional Japanese Fruit Knife, Small Peeling Knife, rectangular, 3.7-inch stainless steel blade with wooden handle and rectangular sheath, for kitchen and outdoor.
- Natural wooden sheath allows you to cut food materials without damaging your hand even when you need to put some pressure on the material.
- Wooden sheath protects the blade when not in use. You can carry it around safely, such as for BBQ, camping, parties, etc.
- The blade has two types, and this one is rectangular type. The shape is similar to Santoku kitchen knife or Gyuto kitchen knife, and it specializes for cutting food materials.
- Sheath and handle are made of natural wood. Please note that the design may differ from the photo.
- Seki city is known for its cutlery industry and manufactures the majority of cutlery, in Japan. The Seki cutlery is famous for its high quality not only domestically but also overseas. These strong and precise knives are made one by one by Japanese craftsmen.
- This product is made by Japanese craftsman and has very sharp blades.
- Please only use this product as intended.
- Please do not present the blade tip at a person and do not touch the blade without enough caution.
- Please avoid using it in a blunt condition of a knife blade, such as a nicked blade.
- Please always keep blades away from fingers and body.
- When children use, please handle with care. Use with adult supervision.
- It may cause damage of blades or breakage.
- If not in use, store in a clean condition in safe place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Please draw the blade slowly and carefully from its sheath.
- Please do not carry it around in your pocket.