Well-Designed Bird's Beak Knife Here's one of a new style of knife - in this case a small chef's paring knife. With a blade shape resembling that of a bird's beak, the short, curved blade is exceptional at fluting mushrooms or creating decorative fruit or vegetable garnishes and for prepping small, spherical fruits and vegetables. This blade is also exceptional at peeling potatoes, apples, and all manner of modest-sized round fruit and vegetables.
Damascus Steel The overall knife with unique and innovative design, Damascus blade with the natural pattern of steel manufacturing, cutting edge is even more sharp and durable.
Genuine Ox Bone Handle The handle material is made of ox bone and ebony and it has been specially treated, is near impervious to heat and cold. This exquisite handle is hand produced , custom design, and solid crafting. All’s that makes the purchase worth it.
Traditional Craft Handmade Traditional Forged Processing. Controlled 60-62 Rockwell hardness range. Please note each ox bone is unique and knives are handmade so each is individual and unique although they may not perfectly match the one in the photo.
- Premium Material and Stunning Design
- Knives Material: Premium Damascus steel.
- Edge Sharpness:16°
- Strictly Ice Tempered and Vacuum Heat Treated for Perfect Material Hardness and Resilience .
- Beautifully Ox Bone Handle, mirror polished.
- Wear, Rust and Stain Resistant.
- Sharpness: Level of Cutting Force with 6.0-8.0N international standard.
Care and Use:
- Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge.
- Do not use your hand to test the sharpness.
- Hand wash recommended and dry immediately with a soft towel after use.
- Please note each ox bone is unique and knives are handmade so each is individual and unique although they may not perfectly match the one in the photo.