7-Inch High-quality Carbon Stainless Steel 5CR15MOV Chopper Meat Cleaver Knife with Hammered Finish
This Chinese cleaver knife is perfect for breaking down larger cuts of boneless meat and poultry as well as dicing, mincing and chopping tough vegetables and fruits.
Incredible sharp edge with 17°angle per side for peak performance handling kitchen tasks, curved blade for efficient chopping.
The blade is precision forged from a single piece of imported premium quality, high-carbon German steel, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear and stain resistance. The Chinese cleaver knife is a high performance kitchen tool, ensuring ultra-thin slicing and dicing with minimal effort, maintenance or clean up required.
The knife cleaver is pleasing to hold as it looks, featuring a perfectly engineered balance with a satisfying heft and presence. Perfectly weighted to handle both thicker, heavy duty cuts and more delicate detail work. The hand polished bolster adds counter weight and offers finger protection.
The Chinese Cleaver Knife Features:
- Rockwell Hardness: The Kitchen Cleaver knife blade is made from incredibly razor sharp, premium German High Carbon Stainless steel 5CR15MOV. Hardness reaches to HRC56±2 with our high Tech vacuum heat treatment. Cut longer, go further.
- Wide Blade: The amazingly sharp blade is super edge retention and easy sharp. Each blade has a core of our brand with high-carbon stainless steel. This wide blade keeps the cook's fingers away from the cutting surface, serves to pick up chopped food into the wok or bowl, and also crush garlic, ginger etc.
- Rust Resistant: It has the high ability of anti-corrosion and anti-rusty. The knife blade is made from incredibly razor sharp, premium German High Carbon Stainless steel. It has rust-proof, wear, stain and corrosion resistant.
- Blade Material: High-quality Carbon Stainless Steel 5CR15MOV; Handle Material: G10 Handle; Total Length: 11.2 inch; Handle Length: 5.1 inch; Blade Length: 6.6 inch; Blade Thickness: 2.5mm; The Knife has a wide and super sharp blade.
Warm Tips about this knife:
- Keep away from children.
- Watch out for the sharp cutter edge and eliminate direct hand touch.
- Don't shock, heat, pry, strike the cooking knife.
- Clean the knife after each use and keep it in a safe place.
- Please do NOT use this Cleaver on joints, bones, tough frozen meat since the blade is thinner and ultra-sharp.
- Hand Wash Only! Clean the knife with soapy cloth after every use and keep it dry and safe.
- Hone the knife with honing steel every 2-3 month to maintain its sharpness.