8 Inch VG10 Hammered 103 Layers Damascus Steel Chef's Nakiri Knife - Gift Box
Ingenious Design - Fusion of Hammered Finish and 103 Layers Damascus Steel. Made from 103 Layers of VG10 steel core Damascus steel, this amazing Nakiri has a stable hardness level of 60+2 HRC, very good sharpness tough structure and excellent corrosion resistance.
V Shaped Blade - Multi process compound cutting blade, with a very sharp edge. This knife will cut through briskly any cooking ingredients and or materials.
Clear Patterns - The grain formed by the composite forging of 103 layers of steel is all natural. the knife surface is concave with hammer which prevents food from sticking to the blade enabling to maintain freshness & essence of ingredients thank to the fine cuts of this chef’s knife.
Ergonomic Handle - The ergonomic design enables a perfect grip with a very stable feel in every move.
One of A Kind - Made of all natural ebony, stable wood and American desert iron wood. Each knife has a unique handle, colors, shape, texture and even size of each handle may very due to its natural characteristics.
Luxury Gift Presentation - Each knife comes with an exquisite hand stitched, carved, vegetable tanned, genuine leather sheath and a gift box.
- Damascus Nakiri Knife
- Overall Length: 32.8 cm / 12.9 inch
- Blade Length: 19.7 cm / 7.8 inch
- Blade Width: 6.2 cm / 2.44 inch
- Blade Thickness: 2 mm / 0.08 inch
- Handle Material: Ebony + Stable Wood + American desert Iron wood
- Blade Material: 103 Layers Damascus Steel VG10 Core
- Weight: 228 g / 0.5 lbs
- Hardness: 60+2 HRC
- Blade Way: V Shaped Secondary Blade
- Heat treatment: Vacuum heat treatment
- The Scabbard: Hand stitched carved vegetable oil tanned leather sheath