The most indispensable of knives. A chef’s knife is the most essential tool in the kitchen. Used for preparing any meal, no matter how simple. Crafted using imported VG10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed 9.5 inch Chef’s Knife offers a full-tang blade for balance, G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance. The chef’s knife will effortlessly support any kitchen task be it chopping, dicing and slicing.
Precision forged from VG10 Super Steel and layered in 67 layers of SUS430 / SUS431 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
Extra long 9.5 inch blade with flat edge for complete cutting control.
Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
Professional choice diagonal bolster for utilizing the pinch grip technique
Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance. Durable G10 handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- 9.5 Inch Elite Chef’s Knife
- Imported VG10 Super Strength Steel Blade
- Genuine 67 Layer Damascus Pattern
- Ultra Durable 61±1 Rockwell
- Full Tang Blade for Additional Strength
- Acute 7-13° V Edge
- Heat Treated to 2000°F
- Military Grade G10 Fibreglass Handle – High Strength & Moisture Resistance
- Custom Designed Ergo-Grip Handle
- Engineered Diagonal Bolster Allows For Pinch Grip Technique
- Protective Sheath To Retain The Life of Your Knife
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Ornate Mosaic Rivet and Counterbalance
Full length: 370 mm / 14.8 inch
Blade length: 240 mm / 9.5 inch
Thickness: 2.2 mm / 0.08 inch