This ultra fast ThermoPro Thermometer is ideal for taking temperatures of cooked, re-heated and chilled foods such as meat joints, fish, soups, stews and pies. It features a fold away probe and auto on/off facility to conserve battery power.
Accurate, reliable and robust these pocket thermometers are supplied with a detachable wrist strap and AAA battery - ready to work immediately. It incorporates a clear, easy to read display, with a precise read-out of temperature over the range of 32°F-428°F.
- Food grade stainless steel probe with "step-down" tip design to get temperature precisely and quickly.
- Measurement Range: 32°F-428°F(0°C-220°C), with high accuracy temperature sensor, accurate to ±1.5ºF.
- Probe flips out straight for readings then folds back closed for easy storage.
- With hanging ring for open kitchen.
- Automatically turn off if no buttons are pushed in 2 minutes.
- Battery : Powered by 1*AAA battery, 24 months in normal use (Not include in the package)
- Do not touch the stainless portion of the thermometer during or right after measuring temperatures since it will be hot.
- Do not place the unit in dishwasher or immerse in any liquid. To clean, wipe the probe tip with a damp soapy cloth or sponge and then dry.
- Do not leave the thermometer inserted in food during cooking.