Traditional Hand-forged High Carbon Broad Santoku Cleaver Slicing Chef's Knife designed for precise slicing.
This unique fixed blade traditional butcher's knife retains ancient craftsmanship of knife forging. The manual forging process is far longer then the production of a ordinary knife and allows for this knife to retain it's qualities for many years. As a handmade piece of work, It does not have the perfect lines of a modern forging process, it's appearance may be a bit rough, but it is a sturdy piece of knife. made of High manganese steel with a full Full tang structure.
Please note: It is normal that some rust might appear on on the surface the blade. wash with warm water and dry clean.
- Product Name: 7 inch Santoku Cleaver Utility knife
- Full length: 29.5 cm / 11.6 inch
- Blade length: 18 cm / 7 inch
- Blade width: 8 cm / 3 inch (The widest point)
- Blade thickness: 2.5 mm / 0.09
- Net weight: 300 g / 10.5 oz
- Hardness : 60 HRC
- Material : Handmade Forged High Manganese Steel Clad Steel
- Handle: Full Tang integrated steel shank + wood + rivet fixing