No Products in the Cart
Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Non-stick 14-20CM Skillets Frying Pans for Gas Induction Cooker, Grill, Oven
Name: Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Frying Pans with
Material: Cast Iron
14cm: Diameter:14cm, Handle Length:9cm, Depth:2cm
16cm: Diameter:16cm, Handle Length:10cm, Depth :3cm
20cm: Diameter:20cm, Handle Length:11cm, Depth:4cm
26cm: Diameter:26cm, Handle Length:12cm, Depth:5cm
Net Weights: 14cm:600g / 16cm:750g / 20cm:1200g / 26cm: 2000g
Package Includes: 1 x Cast Iron Frying Pan / Skillet
The surface of the pot has non-stick coating without chemical.
Only vegetable oil is sprayed at the frying pan for simple rust prevention.
The pot will become smooth and smooth as time goes by.
Please dry and seal after using the frying pan to avoid rusting.
Oven Safe / Grill Safe / Gas & Induction Safe
1. First time use: Clean the frying pan and dry it. And then pour some edible oil into the frying pan and coat on both sides.
2. The pan must be fully heat up when cooking, and then pour in edible cooking oil. Put the food in after the oil is warmed up.
3. Please don't cook starchy food the first time to use the frying pan.
4. In sum, the frying pan will develop into non-stick if you do these steps.
5. Hand wash only - Not dishwasher safe!
6. Not microwave safe
Why the surface is not smooth?
Answer: The Iron Frying Pan is made by injecting molten iron into a casting mold. It's handmade and not polished.
How to fix it if the frying pan is get rusted?
Answer: Clean it with a scouring cloth/pad, and repeat the process of seasoning from 1st use, then regular maintenance after usage.
Metal Type: Cast Iron
Wok type: Naturally Non-stick
Pot Cover Type: Without Pot Cover
Applicable Stove: Gas /Electric / Grill / Oven Safe
Pot Cover: None
Certification: FDA / LFGB / CIQ / CE / EU / SGS