No Products in the Cart
Preseasoned Cast Iron Non-stick 14-26CM Skillets Frying Pans for Gas Induction Cooker, Grill, Oven
Name: Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Frying Pans with
Material: Cast Iron
14cm: Diameter:14cm, Handle Length:9cm, Depth:2cm
16cm: Diameter:16cm, Handle Length:10cm, Depth :3cm
20cm: Diameter:20cm, Handle Length:11cm, Depth:4cm
26cm: Diameter:26cm, Handle Length:12cm, Depth:5cm
Net Weights: 14cm:600g / 16cm:750g / 20cm:1200g / 26cm: 2000g
Package Includes: 1 x Cast Iron Frying Pan / Skillet
The surface of the pot has non-stick coating without chemical.
Only vegetable oil is sprayed at the frying pan for simple rust prevention.
The pot will become smooth and smooth as time goes by.
Please dry and seal after using the frying pan to avoid rusting.
Oven Safe / Grill Safe / Gas & Induction Safe
1. First time to use: Cleaning up the frying pan and drying it. And then pour some Edible oil into the frying pan,retain for 5-10 hours.
2. The pot must be fully heat up when cooking, and then pour the Edible oil.Put the food after the oil is warmed up.
3. Please don't cook starch food when the first time to use the frying pan.
4. In sum up,the frying pan is reaching to non-stick if you do it according to these steps.
5. Hand wash only - Not dishwasher safe!
6. Not microwave safe
Why the surface is not smooth?
Answer: The Iron Frying Pan is made by injecting molten iron into a casting mold. It's handmade and not polished.
So please note that is not the problem of the quality
How to fix it if the frying pan is get rusted?
Answer: Clean it with the Scouring cloth, and repeat the process for regular maintenance after usgae.
Metal Type: Cast Iron
Wok type: Natuarla Non-stick
Pot Cover Type: Without Pot Cover
Applicable Stove: Gas Cooker / Grill / Oven Safe
Pot Cover: None
Certification: FDA / LFGB / CIQ / CE / EU / SGS