Surrounded by savory and delicious aroma, enjoy the ultimate cookout with Royal Gourmet 24-inch Charcoal Grill. 368 square inches primary cooking area, along with 106 square inches warming rack as a secondary cooking space, serves up to 10 people, perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities from backyard party to camping. The porcelain-enameled cooking grates ensures even heat distribution. Featuring the built-in thermometer and the damper, precise temperature control is guaranteed to achieve the best performance. Height-adjustable charcoal pan helps reach the maximum efficiency in terms of heat utilization. The charcoal access door at the front enables you to add coals or stoke fire with ease. The draw-out ash tray at the bottom facilitates easy cleanup. As for food preparation, the grill has two foldable side tables that can keep your grilling accessories within arm’s reach. In addition, the bottom shelf provides ample storage space. Don’t hesitate, Royal Gourmet 24-inch Charcoal Grill is the best choice, perfect for cook up a storm.
- SPACIOUS COOKING AREA:A total of 474 square inches cooking area, including 368 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cooking grates and 106 sq. in. stainless-steel warming rack
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE CHARCOAL PAN: Height-adjustable charcoal pan, that can fine-tune the temperature during grilling, ensures the best performance
- CONVENIENT ASH DISPOSAL: The galvanized draw-out ash tray collects ashes and makes it easy for dumping
- EASY TO ADD COALS: With the charcoal access door at the front, coals can be quickly added during grilling with minimum loss of heat
- AMPLE SPACE FOR PREPARATION AND STORAGE: Two foldable side tables offer extra work and prep space, and the bottom shelf provides additional storage space
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Two large wheels allows for easy-moving and can withstand the elements
- LARGE CAPACITY: Caters for 8-10 people, perfect for family gatherings and small patio parties
- Recommended grill cover: Royal Gourmet CR4701
- Primary cooking area:22.2’’ x 16.5’’=367.8 sq. in
- Product size: 47.6" x 21.7" x 46.1"
1. Fuels used in gas burning appliances and the combustion byproducts of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. 2. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Handling the brass material on this product can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov