6 Inch Blade Handmade Supper Damascus Steel Boning Knife with Ox Bone Handle
- Well-Designed Boning Knife The slightly curved blade has a conical grind for a wide break-point, which allows for deft, agile cuts close to the bone with minimal waste. It’s flexibility makes it ideal for separating meat, poultry, and fish from the bone, and for skinning and trimming as well.
- Premium Handle Material and Exceptional Comfortable Handle Design The handle material is made of ox bone and ebony and it has been specially treated, is near impervious to heat and cold. This exquisite handle is hand produced , custom design, and solid crafting. All’s that makes the purchase worth it.
- Extreme Sharpness The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans, the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before.
- Craft Handmade Traditional Forged Processing. Please note each ox bone is unique and knives are handmade so each is individual and unique although they may not perfectly match the one in the photo.
- 100% Satisfaction This superior boning knife will give you a of exemplary service, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
- Packaging With the luxury packing it is also the wise choice as a gift (Christmas, weddings, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day), for culinary students, home cooks, professional chefs and more.
Knife Weight-133 g
Knife Length-11.1"/ 283 mm
Blade Length-6.4" / 163 mm
Blade Width-1.2"/ 30 mm
Blade Thickness- 5 mm
Hardness : 60-62 HRC.